Weight Loss Progress #1

Well the month started well; I had lost 2kg in the first two weeks, but then plateaued and was sitting on 103kg for the whole of last week. However, I then started walking again yesterday and getting back into Wii Fit the day before that, so I’ve since lost .6kg in the last couple of days, which is great for me. 2.6kg in the first month wasn’t my goal – I wanted to lose at least 4kg (1kg a week) – but because I plateaued due to a couple of big family events (i.e. food) then that set me back a bit.
But, back on the horse again and I hope to be 102kg, if not lighter, by Wednesday next week :)

First weight loss progress photo for 2009:
Weight Loss Photo #1 (by Inspirata [Terri])

Posted in mind, body & spirit | Tagged , | 10 Comments

10 Responses to Weight Loss Progress #1

1. Gel says:

Wow good luck with your fitness plan! I’ve never done that before. Feels like I lack the discipline :s

2. Ashley says:

You look great! I noticed in your side bar your progress and that we are the same starting weight. I find it interesting because when I look in the mirror, I think to myself “there’s no way I weigh that much” and I think the same when I look at your picture :P I hope to get started on my weight loss this coming week! GOOD LUCK!

Ashley’s last blog post..I have a friend…

3. Michelle says:

Good luck with getting fit. I wish I have the resolve to stay fit. ><

Michelle’s last blog post..Swimming and Perverts

4. Andrea says:

You’re doing great so far, hun!! It’s so weird to see you in a tank top, because it’s like 0 degrees here. I have to keep reminding myself that it’s summer by you! Are you surviving the heat wave? I heard it’s really bad right now in Australia!

Andrea’s last blog post..A lot of rambling!

5. Terri says:

Thanks, Ashley! Actually, I’m the same – in my mind’s eye, I see myself skinnier than I actually am, and this photo isn’t that great in showing my weight to be honest, but I’m hoping it will be good enough to show the difference between now and -20kg down the track!

6. Terri says:

Haha! Yes I can imagine it’s kind of strange; it’s weird for me to hear how cold you all are!
    I’m surviving… just! It’s been really hot but we’ve, in my town at least, just had a cool change come through so it’s really nice right now :)

7. Terri says:

Thanks, Michelle!!

8. Kat - Kat says:

Wow! 2kg? that’s an achievement girl :)) goodluck ^__^ I know you can do it:)

Kat – Kat’s last blog post..Einstein at Work