There might be some stuff mentioned here that’s TMI. So, sorry, but you’ve been warned.
1. I need to declutter my life. My house is so full of stuff – just stuff – that I don’t need or that isn’t organised. We’ve been in our house for almost two months and I still have numerous boxes to unpack. For the stuff we need to keep, I need to get shelves and such.
2. In relation to above point 1, I need to organise myself. Mentally and physically. No wonder I have such a hard time finding things when everything is such a mess. I need to downgrade, and put things away after using them. Everything needs a place, and if there’s no place for it, get rid of it.
3. I need to lose weight. I don’t mean fast and I don’t mean unhealthily – I am just sick of looking in the mirror and seeing fat rolls and huge thighs. I don’t want my thighs to rub together anymore. I want the freedom of wearing a skirt without the tops of my thighs chaffing.
4. I want money. I need to learn to put some aside, to save some. I’m so terrible when it comes to money – it’s like, I earn some, then think what an awesome job I’ve done, and go out to buy myself something. I’m then left with nothing again. If we want a family, I need to save money.
5. I need a sanctuary. A corner of a room with a comfy chair and bookshelves-galore where I can just chill and not worry about the mess (see points 1 & 2) that surrounds me.
6. I want more time for my Craft and my spirituality. I have always seen myself as a spiritual being, but the last year or so, I’ve felt very alone spiritually. I feel I’m not spreading my wings, grasping for more – I’m simply sitting stagnant. I’d love to be personally coming to some of the conclusions and realisations that, say, Jessica Mullen and Kelly Cree are coming to in their lives.
7. I want a better ‘personal’ life. Yes, I mean sex. It’s not terrible, but it could be better. I’m so tired most of the time that I can’t be bothered – another reason for me to lose weight – I want energy and drive. I feel bad when I’m not ‘up to it’. We’ve gone from 3, 4 sometimes 5 times a week to maybe that per month. Time to improve that area.
8. I need and want space. Being in a loving, wonderful relationship for so long (close to 7 years) has been an absolute blessing, but I need some time to myself sometimes. This is something Hubby doesn’t quite understand a lot of the time – he feels it’s me getting bored with him and any discussion about this sort of thing ends up in arguments. But I’m so independent in my nature that I need this breathing space. I’m an Aquarian!!! And there’s going to be less of a chance of this once we start trying for a baby, so I want this time while I can have it.
9. I want satisfaction. I want to be 99.9% satisfied and happy with what I have, and right now, I’m probably sitting at about 50%. And by what I have, I don’t mean material items. I want to be healthy, know where I’m headed in life, and happy with my current situation.